How To Find The Right Caregiver
Caregivers in the home assistance. Identify the type of assistance required, such as cooking, cleaning, laundry, transportation, medication management and personal care. Decide the hours needed and rates you are able to pay. Check your local senior resources directory to narrow down your choices and then make appointments to interview caregivers. It's important to prearrange a back-up person.
- Check churches, friends, senior centers.
- Oregon Home Care Registry and Referral System
- ADRC - Aging and Disability Resource Connection - 541-618-7572
- Lifespan Respite Network (Data Base) - 541-821-8764
- South Coast Business/OPI - 541-412-8820